JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
10mm
City
Independence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale hi point model #1095 / 10mm auto.
round count: 475, zero failure to feed or fire.
mags; factory 10 rnd, 6 total
barrel length; 17.5 in. I've been gaining 200 fps. with this barrel length, over my revolver ( 3 in. GP100 same caliber) across ammo variety.
aftermarket rail; true picatinney rail ( still have o.e.m weaver style ) also peep sight adapter, lets you remove rear sight w/o loosing zero.
trigger spring; replaced with MCarbo aftermaret lighter spring/ so good trigger.( still have heavier factory spring/easy swap for heavier pull )
This carbine is very accurate w/ 5 shot, one ragged hole groups at close range & with a scope 100 yd. groups are an inch size or so!!!
ammo; 60 rnds. of 180gr. h.p
price drop now; $275 for all listed items.
Price; $350 IMG_0233.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale hi point model #1095 / 10mm auto.
round count: 475, zero failure to feed or fire.
mags; factory 10 rnd, 6 total
barrel length; 17.5 in. I've been gaining 200 fps. with this barrel length, over my revolver ( 3 in. GP100 same caliber) across ammo variety.
aftermarket rail; true picatinney rail ( still have o.e.m weaver style ) also peep sight adapter, lets you remove rear sight w/o loosing zero.
trigger spring; replaced with MCarbo aftermaret lighter spring/ so good trigger.( still have heavier factory spring/easy swap for heavier pull )
This carbine is very accurate w/ 5 shot, one ragged hole groups at close range & with a scope 100 yd. groups are an inch size or so!!!
ammo; 60 rnds. of 180gr. h.p
Price; $350View attachment 631267
thanks

yes still got it
Hey I wanted to let ya know, you don't have to buy w/o a test drive. There's a place to test fire/function test the hi point 10mm carbine, the spot is close by so not to much time would be taken up. I just wanted to let ya know that, if you're still interested in the gun. It's VERY accurate & has never had a malfunction in the 475 rounds I've fired through it.

Man, I'd like to get that ...
But after getting my BANSHEE MK10, my firearm budget is done for the year.

GLWS
The hi point was the only option in 10mm I could find that wasn't 3 or more times the cost. I was honestly shocked @ how well it functioned. Don't really want to sell it but trying to raise money for a suppressor for my .308 scout

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.