JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Grew up in Portland, spend most of my adult life in Eastern Oregon and Washington, but somehow ended up in Massachusetts. Found this site by accident--appears to be as friendly and informative as NortheastShooters. (I use the same moniker there.)

Recently revived interest in shooting, and the missus--a brand new shooter--shoots circles around me with her pew-pew Wrangler. Single action fan, including long guns (Heritage .22 and 1858 Remington carbine with .45 conversion cylinder). Someday I'm gonna own one of those exposed hammer side-by-side coach guns.

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome! Lots of great folks here, many from your old stomping grounds. Pull up a stump and set a spell. The coffee is hot, but you have to get yer own.

RE: Post #9
LOL. Pimple Cream.

I prefer that sort of music vs. this.

BUT, But, but......

I can remember once using that word here on this forum. Yeah......someone took offense and reported me for using a "swear word". This forum, being a "Family Oriented" website after all.

Aloha, Mark

PS......I suspect that the someone, probably could only think/dream of CA like.....

Yeah, I like this song too.

Keeping on the subject of guns. Since this is a gun forum. Me, I'm split between the gun policies of MA vs. CA. So then, "Which is better?" I mean.....IF I decide to take a vacation?

Last Edited:
Never really got into the Peppers. Listened to a lot of the Brothers Gibb growing up. I don't listen to them or Springsteen any more.
Back on topic, listened to Aerosmith, The Cars and Boston while visiting the south shore. A LOT.

How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top