Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Hi from PDX!

Ura-Ki

Reactions
  • Air Force
  • Fight For Your Right
Thanks! How active is the community here? Hoping to get involved with some range days and other activities!
We are quite active normally, all except for this little virus thing! Plenty of folks get together for various activities throughout the year, and we have official get together now and then! :s0155:

OP
G
Reactions
We are quite active normally, all except for this little virus thing! Plenty of folks get together for various activities throughout the year, and we have official get together now and then! :s0155:
Sounds great. I get it about CoVid. I’m in the hospitality industry so I’ve been out of work for a couple of weeks.

OP
G
Reactions
Glad you found us. It’s a pretty active board with good people. Sorry about the job. I understand. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask.
It’s all good. I’m certainly not the only one feeling the strain right now. Thanks for the welcome!

MannyGlocks

Reactions
GB,

Isn't the hospitality business (I guess you mean bars/restaurants) for all practical purposes shut down due to the public being locked in place, if you will...?

I hope I'm wrong.

Am I?

OP
G
Reactions
GB,

Isn't the hospitality business (I guess you mean bars/restaurants) for all practical purposes shut down due to the public being locked in place, if you will...?

I hope I'm wrong.

Am I?
Pretty much, yes. I work at a higher end restaurant and the Governor ordered all sit down establishments to shut down or move to a takeaway/delivery model.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
Top Bottom