JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard!

Good job holding off Beto. Hopefully he's gone for good now.

The big government Marxists REALLY want to have Texas... Hold the line friends. Fight them at every turn. You see what happened here.
Thanks!
Beto is a feckless turd that refuses to flush; only miniscule chance he had evaporated when he said "Hell yes, we're coming for your guns." Houston, Austin, DFW, etc are very lib now - BUT - they can try all they want. Texans are a whole 'nother breed, I'm discovering. Not for nothing do they remember the Alamo. If you know what I mean. :)

Spent my formative years near Lufkin. Left in 89'. I have yet to be back for a proper visit. On of these days the stars will align and I can get back…..
I'd imagine a lot has changed up there in the last 30 years... city crawl and all. Haven't been that far north yet; plan on doing some exploring come summer - if the world doesn't blow up first. :p

Welcome! Im quite the opposite. Texan transplanted here north of Seattle. Hopefully I'll be getting back to TX soon. Politics aside, I love it up here in WA though!
Thanks for the welcome and WA is beautiful, for sure. Until I came here, I'd lived within a 50mile radius of Sandpoint ID for 30 years... got to your side of the state a few times and other than the traffic and all the people really enjoyed it. :)

A lot to do and enjoy in Texas, my wife and I went there some years back and had a great time.

I must have put on ten pounds just eating famous Texas BBQ.:confused:
Tell me about it! He fires up the pit at least 4x a week. 🥳

Patio2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA