JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone -
Long story how I ended up in Texas last year - but my heart and home will always be on Peaceful Mountain, 10 miles north of Diamond Lake WA. Very strong 2A woman here, WA CPL, with a penchant for revolvers and shotguns. I'm watching 114; if it holds it will be a template for other states anti-gun efforts... and as righteous as Texas might be (for now) everyone is at risk with this one, imo. I go by MG - and I'm an old woman who speaks her mind and I don't do any PC/Woke crappola. Just sayin.

Welcome to The Board, MG! The bestest li'l gun board there is!

And you won me over with "...speaks her mind and I don't do any PC/Woke crapola..."
Especially the "don't do any PC/Woke crapola" part! 😍

Hi everyone -
Long story how I ended up in Texas last year - but my heart and home will always be on Peaceful Mountain, 10 miles north of Diamond Lake WA. Very strong 2A woman here, WA CPL, with a penchant for revolvers and shotguns. I'm watching 114; if it holds it will be a template for other states anti-gun efforts... and as righteous as Texas might be (for now) everyone is at risk with this one, imo. I go by MG - and I'm an old woman who speaks her mind and I don't do any PC/Woke crappola. Just sayin.
Welcome MountainGirl,
You sound just like my wife here. She's got a long Scottish linage and doesn't put up up with anyone's crappola!:s0045:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

1670993790786.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome aboard!

Good job holding off Beto. Hopefully he's gone for good now.

The big government Marxists REALLY want to have Texas... Hold the line friends. Fight them at every turn. You see what happened here.

Very nice.

Last time I was down home was 2010. I love that part of the country.
I got here just this year; I'm sure it's changed some since 2010 - and definitely since you were a kid. That said - it's still incredibly beautiful, everyone around here is, um, well tooled and like-minded - and there's no more than two people in the whole county that thinks Trump lost in 2020. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top