JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd take a minute and do the meet and greet as I am new to this forum. Been a shooter and hunter my whole life but haven't been too active the last 10 years or so. Getting back into it with my grandson and having a blast ! I wish I could support him in the shooting sports the way my dad did...man i must have kept him broke for years..

There isn't too much I haven't at least dabbled with as far as guns and shooting goes. I haven't reloaded a round in years but I'm soon to get back into that too as I can't afford to keep pace with my grandson unless I do something drastic like switch to casting bullets again. One thing I've always wanted to do was set up and compete at some level with an M-1. I know there are matches around so I'm looking into that.

Anyway, it's good to be here. Lots of interesting things to read. Be well everybody !

Clambo

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR