JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd take a minute and do the meet and greet as I am new to this forum. Been a shooter and hunter my whole life but haven't been too active the last 10 years or so. Getting back into it with my grandson and having a blast ! I wish I could support him in the shooting sports the way my dad did...man i must have kept him broke for years..

There isn't too much I haven't at least dabbled with as far as guns and shooting goes. I haven't reloaded a round in years but I'm soon to get back into that too as I can't afford to keep pace with my grandson unless I do something drastic like switch to casting bullets again. One thing I've always wanted to do was set up and compete at some level with an M-1. I know there are matches around so I'm looking into that.

Anyway, it's good to be here. Lots of interesting things to read. Be well everybody !

Clambo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads