1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone ! New Member Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by clambo, Aug 21, 2012.

1. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd take a minute and do the meet and greet as I am new to this forum. Been a shooter and hunter my whole life but haven't been too active the last 10 years or so. Getting back into it with my grandson and having a blast ! I wish I could support him in the shooting sports the way my dad did...man i must have kept him broke for years..

There isn't too much I haven't at least dabbled with as far as guns and shooting goes. I haven't reloaded a round in years but I'm soon to get back into that too as I can't afford to keep pace with my grandson unless I do something drastic like switch to casting bullets again. One thing I've always wanted to do was set up and compete at some level with an M-1. I know there are matches around so I'm looking into that.

Anyway, it's good to be here. Lots of interesting things to read. Be well everybody !

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and Welcome back to the sport!