JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums for quite some time, but joined up in part to participate, and in part because I'd like to be able to send PMs, and post firearms for sale or trade, in the classifieds forum. Anyway, I'm a WA resident, though I live in Portland (complicated student stuff...for now I have a WA DL, but may have an OR one soon), but in any case was born and raised in the Northwest and plan to stay the rest of my life. This is a great forum, and it's a privilege to be a part of it. Thanks!

Thanks! There's a lot of good info on here and I was really happy to see a regional site. i know that people are rather cautious about sharing shooting spots for fear of them becoming overcrowded (I'm that way too, admittedly), but nonetheless it's cool having people all in the same general vicinity for trades, sharing info, etc. Anyway, that's another thread, or threads. Thanks for the welcome.

welcome to NWF ! well, your right, it's awesome to have a site which is geared to the "PNW" , most here are within 250 mi. it really makes it nice for get togethers, and firearms exchanges ! plenty of great info here ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads