JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined this site mostly to scope out good gun finds. I was referred by a fellow member. I love living in Oregon. Lots of red-blooded gun-carrying Americans citizens here! :) Yes lots of libs too but we're all the same in God's eyes and I believe we're all called to love each other.
I wouldn't call myself a gun nut *yet* but my work, family, and church are full of them so it's probably only a matter of time :)

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Hey, why not.......join the red-blooded gun-carrying Americans citizens here? Of course, it's still up to you if you really choose to go around armed. But anyway, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

My wife and I are signed up for a concealed carry class!! Everyone is getting them right now which is awesome, but unfortunately that also means our class isn't for another 6 weeks! We're so excited!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top