Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rusty504, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Rusty504

Rusty504 Sherwood New Member

I joined this site mostly to scope out good gun finds. I was referred by a fellow member. I love living in Oregon. Lots of red-blooded gun-carrying Americans citizens here! :) Yes lots of libs too but we're all the same in God's eyes and I believe we're all called to love each other.
    I wouldn't call myself a gun nut *yet* but my work, family, and church are full of them so it's probably only a matter of time :)

2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Glad to see you made it

3. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Hey, why not.......join the red-blooded gun-carrying Americans citizens here? Of course, it's still up to you if you really choose to go around armed. But anyway, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

4. Rusty504

Rusty504 Sherwood New Member

My wife and I are signed up for a concealed carry class!! Everyone is getting them right now which is awesome, but unfortunately that also means our class isn't for another 6 weeks! We're so excited!!

gryghin and (deleted member) like this.
  5. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Great Job.

Aloha, Mark