JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats up everyone. I like this platform so far. I joined up today with the soul purpose of showing off my stipple job that I did last night. I am quite proud of it. Was scared to try it but I remembered my high school graduating class motto, "Do or do not. There is no try". -Yoda

I messed up a few times but you can't learn if you don't earn.

image.jpg

Ahh the view from the top of the lift. It's been years since I've taken that in. I miss my time as a board bum... life was simpler then. My only worry was dropping a glove when I was trying to light my, uhhh... never mind.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks everyone!

You still have the "new guy" smell... ;)

I did forget deodorant the past three days in a row. Think I'm on track to not smell new for much longer.

Ahh the view from the top of the lift. It's been years since I've taken that in. I miss my time as a board bum... life was simpler then. My only worry was dropping a glove when I was trying to light my, uhhh... never mind.
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah I enjoy snowboarding almost more than anything else. It's hard to worry about anything when you're up there.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top