JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, Wait!! That statement by Cuomo is discriminatory!! For a governor to decree that only certain Americans are welcome in his State is in itself, un-American! He should resign, as he violates his States Constitution, the National Constitution and the basic right of freedom of choice!! What a dirt bag!!

No, Wait!! That statement by Cuomo is discriminatory!! For a governor to decree that only certain Americans are welcome in his State is in itself, un-American! He should resign, as he violates his States Constitution, the National Constitution and the basic right of freedom of choice!! What a dirt bag!!

Since when do pieces of crap like him care?

I used to live in Indiana and travel to Massachusetts quite often. After a couple of trips that took me though NY state I altered my route and drove through PA.
New York has outrageous taxes on motels, high gasoline prices and tolls on I90.
Going through Pennsylvania was about the same distance but the roads were mostly mountainous.
I still had to cut though NY state but it was right above NYC where I had no need to stop for anything.

Hate NY.

Rufus, I think while her story STARTED inspirational, somewhere along the way the bottle got to her brain... I mean, there's a REASON Food Network critics have the expression "SanDRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK," ya know?

Rufus, I think while her story STARTED inspirational, somewhere along the way the bottle got to her brain... I mean, there's a REASON Food Network critics have the expression "SanDRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK," ya know?

Too many taverns, lounges & clubs, eh? That explains a lot. Not everything, but a lot.

Another tolerant liberal. Imagine the outrage that would erupt if a conservative made a similar statement. cuomo sounds like a racist,southern governor from the sixties.

Another tolerant liberal. Imagine the outrage that would erupt if a conservative made a similar statement. cuomo sounds like a racist,southern governor from the sixties.

Actually, he sounds just like Hitler did during (and after) his rise to power. JUST like Hitler!
But, I think a fascist like him needs a cute little nickname.
Since Ill Duce has already been taken, I vote for El Doosheh.

Spelled incorrectly due to censorship.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads