JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well to be fair if she had gotten raped it would have helped bump up the statistics for his other agenda point: women are helpless and get victimized by men continuously.

It would be impossible for him to shame her. It's like a fly eating crap telling the person who pooped that they should be ashamed.

Can you imagine a conservative denigrating a rape survivor who had verifiable evidence that it occurred and was advocating for stopping these horrible evils. (not these left wing fakes designed to attack politicians)

There is truly a double standard and it is quite obvious.

I got the following from catherine1 in my new member introduction post way back when. Seems appropriate here.
Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Last Edited:
I usually type "bubblegum" for my curse words, but not this time... you moderators get to read it in the original text.... ;)
I dont cuss a lot, but when I need a word that is likely to be turned to bubblegum, I just mispell it enough so it gets through. When talking about the b!tch, that is, female dog I used to have, for example.

(No getting around the swear filter, the youngins are watching. :D)

The dude is a slime ball. Says it all...

It is unclear whether or not Cuomo watched the video or bothered to research who Corban was, or if he was purposely insensitive to someone who has faced such challenges, and speaks for so many women across America. The attack is not surprising, though, given Corban's conservative ideology and staunch defense of our most basic freedoms.

However, Cuomo is correct, indeed. Only in America can women choose to defend themselves and deter these horrific sex crimes that are the epitome of a violation of another human being; this freedom should be celebrated and treasured, and women who utilize these unique rights should receive no shame.

This is me shaking my finger:confused:

Should we.... "read between the lines"? :D
93024340-0841-40D9-999B-70EFD42289F9.jpeg

We should send Chris Cuomo a gift coffe mug..... :s0118:
ADDB0525-5256-4F79-93FA-1BFA1956279A.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA