JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a 1922 Russian hex head 91/30, Which might have otherwise meant something if I didn't get it as a pre bastardized project...
Front and rear sights have been removed, barrel has been cut and re-crowned to 20" with a free float synthetic stock, bolt has been turned for a modern scope mount, and it's been topped with a "rock solid" mount (that's the name of the company) it mounts with two 10x32 screws in the top of the receiver and one 10x32 in the rear which makes for a very reliable base for the gun.

It's bastardized but bubba didn't do it
Overall in very good condition.

I have it fitted with a Nikon prostaff BDC 4-9x40 scope, bore is in good condition but it's not Chrome lined.
Comes with a brand new unopened can of BT silver tip ammunition (440rds)

I already agree with anyone that wants to complain about bastardizing a piece of History, so just don't, if you're interested it's because mosins are an absolute powerhouse, and now it has a reliable modern scope mount with the comfort you find with most modern guns.

I'll take $150 off if you don't want the scope,
And if I'm trading for a different 54R gun I can take $200 off if I keep the ammo.

Trade interest include decent optics, primary arms micro prisms, LPVOs, ACOGs ECT.
Ammo, 308, 9MM, 450 BM, 300 BO.
Beretta 92s, threaded Ruger 22 pistols, SKSs without historical value, and Unbastardized Mosins.

If you guys really like stupid s*** and have the money, I have a SightMark Wraith HD 4-32x50mm Digital Day/Night vision sight with enhanced quick detach mount and streamlight sure tac infrared light that makes it a really fun hunting gun for an extra $600.
It will also come with a mount for the light on the mosin

IMG_20230711_191807.jpg IMG_20230711_191818.jpg IMG_20230711_191752.jpg IMG_20230710_212134.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.