JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. S.32 : Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act
Sponsor: Sen Lautenberg, Frank R. [NJ] (introduced 1/25/2011) Cosponsors (11)
Committees: Senate Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 1/25/2011 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

Feinstein is a co-sponsor.

2. S.34 : Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2011
Sponsor: Sen Lautenberg, Frank R. [NJ] (introduced 1/25/2011) Cosponsors (10)
Latest Major Action: 1/25/2011 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

3. S.35 : Gun Show Background Check Act of 2011
Sponsor: Sen Lautenberg, Frank R. [NJ] (introduced 1/25/2011) Cosponsors (14)

EVERY assault style rifle and EVERY high capacity magazine at EVERY gun retailer in the nation will be FLYING off of the shelves over the next few weeks. Well done!

Just checked 5 of my online sites that sold C-porducts magazines as well as D&H mags for under $9 per mag.. All were sold out.
Sure I could shell out extra for the plastic P-mags.. but I wanted to stock up today damn it!
Everything is flying off the shelves right now..

Wish I could have put an order in for 12+ magazines along with some AKM mags.. Even the +5 magazine tube extensions are all sold out!?

Its going to get crazy here in a few weeks.
Guess I'll have to hunt around.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top