JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's worried every time he sees blue lights flashing if he's going to die today and he wants the cops to have regular psych exams? He needs psych help to deal with his paranoia issues I think.

Honestly I have no problem with Psych exams weeding out sadistic power crazed types from becoming Police but not because of Furguson.
Is he going to demand these exams just of white Officers??

An amendment to his psych bill to require exams for ALL politicians.would be good. After all they write the laws that are enforced by police----go to the root of the problem.

If they plan on using the same psychological evaluations as they do when they hire cops, then the answers won't tell them anything about how psychologically sound the individual is. The tests are a psychological profile for the suitability of being a police officer, and has absolutely nothing to do with if an individual is a psychopath.

i dont know if psych exams would do any good but i think requiring cops to record themselves at all times can only do good things. sure most will be uncomfortable with it for a while but it will protect them just as much as the rest of us.

I hope all the COP's get together on this one.

They should jump up on the table, and stark yelling, Kill! Kill! KILL!

Then ask the Shrink. ''You want to know if I'm moral enough to work with prostitutes, gangsters, and child molesters''?

Then the entire group should sing. ''You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant'' And walk out.

This Frederick is the idiot who introduced HB2705 that weakens the use of deadly force laws.
Bill Title: Relating to the use of deadly force; declaring an emergency.
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/HB2705/Introduced

It changes the language of the deadly force law from (the person reasonably believes) to,
"A reasonable person in the person's circumstances would believe" that the other person is......................
then follows what I assume were the usual rules on the laws of deadly force allowable.

What you reasonably believe at the time is much different from what a guy sitting in a safe jury seat thinks a reasonable person in those circumstances believes. He may have never been even close to being in a dangerous situation in his/her life!

Who determines what a "reasonable" person would do??
A reasonable liberal anti-gun person??? They would hide in place or something instead of addressing the threat. This doesn't mean a reasonable conceal carry gun owner I'm sure. To them that is already unreasonable.

From the new clean energy tax at the gas pump to all the laws heading our way for gun owners and every hair brained scheme they have in mind in between, we in Oregon are screwed:mad:
They are going to ram all this down our throats virtually unopposed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top