JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm pondering it. Anyone have any experiences with this rifle? Ramblings appreciated.

I have the 223/ 556 model, and it is a sweet rifle. Crazy accurate, beautiful finish and furniture, and the action is incredibly smooth. The only downside that I notice is the mag capacity, only 5 rounds, so if plinking, you spend a lot of time reloading.

Looks pretty nice. A detachable-box magazine fed modern cartridge lever-action keeps the lever gun going strong into the future.
To be honest, I would not mind having one in .308 caliber. You could shoot cheepo mil surplus for plinking, heavy loads for big game, light loads for small game/varmints. And you could shoot preemo expensive stuff for self defense if those wonder rounds suit your fancy.
I'd like to see a turn down pistol drip version like Marlin's GBL.

I bought the sighted version in .308 - great price from Buds Gun Shop and picked it up at the FFL yesterday. Lovely rifle. Great fit and finish. It is more compact than I somehow expected. I'm looking forward to shooting it.

I ordered a few extra magazines from the accessory portion of Henry website. Their purchasing experience and communications are on par with Amazon.

I also decided to pickup something to teach my grandson to shoot with... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads