JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
๐Ÿ”ซ Trade Alert! ๐Ÿ”ซ

Do you have a rifle or shotgun sitting in your safe that just wasn't right for you? Want to trade it for something fresh and exciting? Look no further! I'm trading my mint condition Henry Golden Boy Silver 22S/L/LR rifle for something that packs a bit more punch.

๐ŸŒŸ About the Rifle: ๐ŸŒŸ
This beauty is just 4 months old and shines like a silver bullet straight out of the box. Immaculate condition, with its original packaging intact. Not a single scratch or scuff mark โ€“ it's practically begging for a new adventure.

๐Ÿ”ซ Shooting Stats: ๐Ÿ”ซ
I've fired a precise 470 rounds of 22LR through this rifle. Yep, I'm that guy โ€“ I log dates, ammo brands, and round counts for all my rifles. So you know this one's been well cared for and ready to make some new memories.

๐Ÿ”„ Trade Preferences: ๐Ÿ”„
I'm open to swapping for a rifle or shotgun that brings some excitement back to my range days. No handguns, no vintage pieces, and sorry, no custom ARs. But anything else that's fun to shoot or mag dump? Count me in! Bonus points for an over/under or something wild like a PCC ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's make a deal and breathe new life into our shooting experiences. Hit me up with your offers โ€“ let's trade some firepower! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Meet at FFL in Bend only please.

IMG_1808.jpeg IMG_1809.jpeg IMG_1810.jpeg IMG_1811.jpeg IMG_1812.jpeg IMG_1813.jpeg IMG_1814.jpeg IMG_1815.jpeg IMG_1816.jpeg IMG_1817.jpeg IMG_1818.jpeg IMG_1819.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
๐Ÿ”ซ Trade Alert! ๐Ÿ”ซ

Do you have a rifle or shotgun sitting in your safe that just wasn't right for you? Want to trade it for something fresh and exciting? Look no further! I'm trading my mint condition Henry Golden Boy Silver 22S/L/LR rifle for something that packs a bit more punch.

๐ŸŒŸ About the Rifle: ๐ŸŒŸ
This beauty is just 4 months old and shines like a silver bullet straight out of the box. Immaculate condition, with its original packaging intact. Not a single scratch or scuff mark โ€“ it's practically begging for a new adventure.

๐Ÿ”ซ Shooting Stats: ๐Ÿ”ซ
I've fired a precise 470 rounds of 22LR through this rifle. Yep, I'm that guy โ€“ I log dates, ammo brands, and round counts for all my rifles. So you know this one's been well cared for and ready to make some new memories.

๐Ÿ”„ Trade Preferences: ๐Ÿ”„
I'm open to swapping for a rifle or shotgun that brings some excitement back to my range days. No handguns, no vintage pieces, and sorry, no custom ARs. But anything else that's fun to shoot or mag dump? Count me in! Bonus points for an over/under or something wild like a PCC ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's make a deal and breathe new life into our shooting experiences. Hit me up with your offers โ€“ let's trade some firepower! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Meet at FFL in Bend only please.

View attachment 1866039 View attachment 1866040 View attachment 1866041 View attachment 1866042 View attachment 1866043 View attachment 1866044 View attachment 1866045 View attachment 1866046 View attachment 1866047 View attachment 1866048 View attachment 1866049 View attachment 1866050

IMG_0104.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.