JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brand new Henry Golden Boy .17 HMR.

Absolutely flawless rifle that has never been fired. I made the salesman at Cabela's bring out all of the Henry's he had in stock to choose the perfect rifles (bought a .22 and .17 same day). Gun has been stored in heated safe inside of silicone impregnated rifle sock for corrosion resistance.

Also purchased a Vortex Diamondback HP 4x16x42 Vplex scope, Warne Maxima steel rings, and Henry Cantilever scope mounts for the rifle, all of which is brand new and still in the original packaging.

Paid:

Rifle: $565.00
Scope: $349.00
Rings: $36.99
Mount: $39.95

Just a bit over $1000 in total for the package.

Asking $900.00 and I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL. (because it is a firearm, shipping will be around $75-100 depending on where it is going)

I will also throw in the silicone sock, 226 rounds of Hornady and Federal rounds (about $20.00 a box) and an ammo can that I have all of the bits and pieces stored in.

I would like to sell as a package, but, I will separate for the right prices.

Aric

360-771-1430

Call or text me with questions or concerns. Have more pics if needed

Might be interested in a partial trade for a Ruger Mark IV stainless hunter or target model

P1030624.JPG P1030628.JPG P1030636.JPG P1030650.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.