JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Dayton
State
Oregon
Only looking to trade really but open to cash offers as well.

Henry all weather 30-30 from before they added the side gate.

In very nice condition, looks like new.

Can add cash or will expect cash to level out trades.

Trade list:

SP-01, 92X or Sig P226 9MM
Marlin 38/357 Lever Gun
Colt King Cobra or Anaconda
9 shot Mossberg 590
Mossberg 940
Remington 870 Super Mag
Aero Builder sets
Stainless Double Action 44 Mag (no Taurus)
Glock frames or other buildable pistol frames/fcus
AK's (No century)
Quality Bolt Action rifles in common calibers

Who knows what else...

IMG_20220614_230812180.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Only looking to trade really but open to cash offers as well.

Henry all weather 30-30 from before they added the side gate.

In very nice condition, looks like new.

Can add cash or will expect cash to level out trades.

Trade list:

SP-01, 92X or Sig P series in 9MM
Marlin 38/357 Lever Gun
Colt King Cobra or Anaconda (S&W ok too)
Ruger Mini 30 or Stainless Mini 14
M1A
Glock 43X or 48
9 shot Mossberg 590
Mossberg 940
Remington 870 Super Mag
10 Ga Single Shot

View attachment 1221810
What would you say is the trade value. I have a 43x with Trijicon sites.

Dang that would've been perfect if it was in 9MM not looking to get into 40
I've got a Sig p250 full size. Maybe 30 rounds total have gone through it. Been a safe queen. Also have a G19 or P80 G19 size w/o frame and ammo.

Also, recognize you from another forum I believe and may have some car audio if you're still into that.

I've got a Sig p250 full size. Maybe 30 rounds total have gone through it. Been a safe queen. Also have a G19 or P80 G19 size w/o frame and ammo.

Also, recognize you from another forum I believe and may have some car audio if you're still into that.
Interested in the Glock 19 if you could send some more info on it. I haven't been on an audio forum in years haha funny that you'd recognize my username

Interested in the Glock 19 if you could send some more info on it. I haven't been on an audio forum in years haha funny that you'd recognize my username
I'll get you some pics when I'm home. In the hospital atm but expecting to be out tomorrow or the next day.

Only recognize because I bought several items from someone in Dayton and it's a pretty small area.
I got some deals on amps and subs from you so you were on my "saved sellers" list I made from caraudioforums lol

I'll get you some pics when I'm home. In the hospital atm but expecting to be out tomorrow or the next day.

Only recognize because I bought several items from someone in Dayton and it's a pretty small area.
I got some deals on amps and subs from you so you were on my "saved sellers" list I made from caraudioforums lol
Oh ok yeah I think I remember you. Small world haha. I would possibly be interested in a pair of 12s that would take 2200w

Bumping because of recent peak in interest. Still interested in trades, also willing to do multiple lesser guns/accessories etc for it. More open to cash now too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.