JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_3338.JPG Hello NWFA Community,

My newest project is this SBR that I am going to post a picture of. I need to make it as light as possible. So any helpful advice is much much MUCH appreciated! I know I'll get the best advice from you guys.

Always helpful!

Koda

Get a smaller red dot lose the supresser and switch to ten round mags lol the Mag part was a joke or get a smaller supresser or lose the red dot all together and get magpul flip up site's

Get one of those $500 skeletonized bcg's?
I have a low mass Bolt carrier group on one of my guns not much difference but every little bit helps I can't remember who makes it or where I saw it but they have a upper that is cut out like a slide cut glock slide lol we are talking oz now not lbs

I said they are on sale mmmmm the original price is $261 I don't know what the sale price is you have to add it too your cart to see price lol I like it but for 250 bucks I'll do the heavy lifting

Looks like a lot of places for crud to get in there.
True but lots of places for crud to get out lol I like it looks cool I didn't say it will work but like I said 250 bucks is to much for basically half a upper done by a cnc computer machine .might be good for a light weight truck gun not a desert combat gun but I think that's what he was looking for was a light weight SBR to keep in his house or car /truck

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top