JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Contact Joe at crossroad arms. I just bought one from him for $400 out the door. He is on this sight and in the vancouver area. Great guy to deal with.

Contact Joe at crossroad arms. I just bought one from him for $400 out the door. He is on this sight and in the vancouver area. Great guy to deal with.

a local store offered to order me one for 350, said it would take a week to order. id rather stay more local and wait than pay more then that. if i found a good WA private deal or oregon store deal for under 350 then i might bite.

a local store offered to order me one for 350, said it would take a week to order. id rather stay more local and wait than pay more then that. if i found a good WA private deal or oregon store deal for under 350 then i might bite.

HUH?:huh: When a local store orders one they get it from a distributor (like Davidson's). When a local store orders a gun from a distributor to have "in stock" they mark it up since it's costing them money to have sitting on the shelf, collecting dust and having Bubba fingering it. I don't know why it would take a week for an order to come in, all the guns I've ordered have been in within 2 business days.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top