JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

My name is Matt. I am 25, almost 26. Live in Longview and I enjoy firearms and all that goes along with that. I don't hunt. I don't shoot competitive. I enjoy reading/discussing firearms. I am also on AR15.com with the same username.

Thanks
-Matt

Well, most people never ask, but since you did- here goes:

When I was in the 6th grade, my health class was part of some program where we had a "sister school" in a different country, and we had to e-mail letters back and forth, so we had to sign up for a free e-mail account.. seeing as I was like 11-12, I thought it was hilarious to have a silly name... so I tried all these ridiculous e-mail names like SquirrelMan, GopherGuy and probably 100 other names I can't remember. All of them were taken so then I added numbers, and since this was the year that the Nintendo64 came out, I put 64 on the end... eventually the e-mail I used was gopherboy64... well over the years and through my teenage years I signed up for so much garbage with gopherboy64 that my e-mail inbox was nothing but hundreds of spam messages for anything and everything you can imagine... so I made a new one and just doubled 64 to 128 and kept the gopherboy part... the other nice thing is that when I sign up for stuff, nobody ever uses my name so its almost always available. Now as an adult, its kind of stupid, but I don't take it seriously. Its meant to be funny, kind of humorous. I would rather have a comical online alias than something badass and hardcore... Plus, its the internet. Can never take anything TOO seriously over the internet :D

So yeah, thats the origin of my alias.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top