JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

My name is Matt. I am 25, almost 26. Live in Longview and I enjoy firearms and all that goes along with that. I don't hunt. I don't shoot competitive. I enjoy reading/discussing firearms. I am also on AR15.com with the same username.

Thanks
-Matt

Well, most people never ask, but since you did- here goes:

When I was in the 6th grade, my health class was part of some program where we had a "sister school" in a different country, and we had to e-mail letters back and forth, so we had to sign up for a free e-mail account.. seeing as I was like 11-12, I thought it was hilarious to have a silly name... so I tried all these ridiculous e-mail names like SquirrelMan, GopherGuy and probably 100 other names I can't remember. All of them were taken so then I added numbers, and since this was the year that the Nintendo64 came out, I put 64 on the end... eventually the e-mail I used was gopherboy64... well over the years and through my teenage years I signed up for so much garbage with gopherboy64 that my e-mail inbox was nothing but hundreds of spam messages for anything and everything you can imagine... so I made a new one and just doubled 64 to 128 and kept the gopherboy part... the other nice thing is that when I sign up for stuff, nobody ever uses my name so its almost always available. Now as an adult, its kind of stupid, but I don't take it seriously. Its meant to be funny, kind of humorous. I would rather have a comical online alias than something badass and hardcore... Plus, its the internet. Can never take anything TOO seriously over the internet :D

So yeah, thats the origin of my alias.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads