JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a quick hello to everyone, and a little about me I am a full time student studying political science and hopefully moving on to a law degree after that. I am married and we are expecting our first child in 3-4 weeks. I am a complete gun nut, I love anything to do with guns, I am an avid hunter and shoot as often as time permits at least 3 times a month.

my dad has called me sheepdip since i was a kid, dont really know why. i have a super blackhawk package on here for sale. same deal as you, the wife says i need to move one to get another. wouldnt be a problem if one of those darned lottery tickets would pay off. lol

Yeah I think that might have been my dad's resume, wombat, though he did not major in polysci he is a criminal defense attny and spent several years as a prosecutor after a short 25 year stint as an officer in the army.

welcome to NWF ! looks like your getting around just great ! puyallup huh ? i was born, and raised there for 38 yrs. the town had a pop. of about 6500 when i was born........now it's like a major city (big.big.big) anyway, enjoy yourself, theres plenty to do here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads