JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a quick hello to everyone, and a little about me I am a full time student studying political science and hopefully moving on to a law degree after that. I am married and we are expecting our first child in 3-4 weeks. I am a complete gun nut, I love anything to do with guns, I am an avid hunter and shoot as often as time permits at least 3 times a month.

my dad has called me sheepdip since i was a kid, dont really know why. i have a super blackhawk package on here for sale. same deal as you, the wife says i need to move one to get another. wouldnt be a problem if one of those darned lottery tickets would pay off. lol

Yeah I think that might have been my dad's resume, wombat, though he did not major in polysci he is a criminal defense attny and spent several years as a prosecutor after a short 25 year stint as an officer in the army.

welcome to NWF ! looks like your getting around just great ! puyallup huh ? i was born, and raised there for 38 yrs. the town had a pop. of about 6500 when i was born........now it's like a major city (big.big.big) anyway, enjoy yourself, theres plenty to do here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top