Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by natestj, Jan 13, 2012.

1. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

Just a quick hello to everyone, and a little about me I am a full time student studying political science and hopefully moving on to a law degree after that. I am married and we are expecting our first child in 3-4 weeks. I am a complete gun nut, I love anything to do with guns, I am an avid hunter and shoot as often as time permits at least 3 times a month.

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

welcome aboard. this forum is growing rapidly. lots of new members. lots of new people to buy/sell/trade with.

3. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

Thanks sheepdip, thats and interesting handle. If you have anything to trade or sell let me know, I already have a post for sale!

4. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

my dad has called me sheepdip since i was a kid, dont really know why. i have a super blackhawk package on here for sale. same deal as you, the wife says i need to move one to get another. wouldnt be a problem if one of those darned lottery tickets would pay off. lol

5. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... political science, law and carries? I've read that resume somewhere!!! LOL.

Welcome to te NWFA!

6. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

Yeah I think that might have been my dad's resume, wombat, though he did not major in polysci he is a criminal defense attny and spent several years as a prosecutor after a short 25 year stint as an officer in the army.

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! looks like your getting around just great ! puyallup huh ? i was born, and raised there for 38 yrs. the town had a pop. of about 6500 when i was born........now it's like a major city (big.big.big) anyway, enjoy yourself, theres plenty to do here !!

steven

8. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the baby! I have an 18 month old boy myself and... well, you'll find out. ;)