JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since it seems to be the thing to do...

I'm a lifelong Portland resident, and have been shooting since childhood, along with most of my family.

Due to a connective tissue disorder (Ehlers-Danlos) I've spent much of the last decade just keeping myself moving to prevent any further loss of mobility. A bad recovery from having my left shoulder reconstructed keeps me from safely operating most rifles without a bi/tripod, but my good arm has compensated enough to let me one-hand most heavier pistols fairly well.

I shoot .45 colt, .40, . 9mm, and .38 mostly, my eldest child just got her hands on the family marlin 101 .22 on her 8th birthday.

My once gun-phobic wife (raised in DEEP NE portland before gentrification, gunshots all night outside) Is now not only waiting for her CCW fingerprinting appt., but (after Sneering at me for including a "girls" .380) selected her own 9mm Sigma purely on grip comfort and said "this one" from a spread of makes and models.

I've nearly been shot by well meaning idiots who check the chamber, then drop the clip TWICE now. so understand if I'm a bit skittish around other shooters. ^^ (trust, but verify)

My typical shooting trips used to be finding a clearcut, policing all the spent shotgun shells, then draping them on grass blades and shrubs, but the Wife is tired of 2 hours of driving just to punch targets now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top