JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since it seems to be the thing to do...

I'm a lifelong Portland resident, and have been shooting since childhood, along with most of my family.

Due to a connective tissue disorder (Ehlers-Danlos) I've spent much of the last decade just keeping myself moving to prevent any further loss of mobility. A bad recovery from having my left shoulder reconstructed keeps me from safely operating most rifles without a bi/tripod, but my good arm has compensated enough to let me one-hand most heavier pistols fairly well.

I shoot .45 colt, .40, . 9mm, and .38 mostly, my eldest child just got her hands on the family marlin 101 .22 on her 8th birthday.

My once gun-phobic wife (raised in DEEP NE portland before gentrification, gunshots all night outside) Is now not only waiting for her CCW fingerprinting appt., but (after Sneering at me for including a "girls" .380) selected her own 9mm Sigma purely on grip comfort and said "this one" from a spread of makes and models.

I've nearly been shot by well meaning idiots who check the chamber, then drop the clip TWICE now. so understand if I'm a bit skittish around other shooters. ^^ (trust, but verify)

My typical shooting trips used to be finding a clearcut, policing all the spent shotgun shells, then draping them on grass blades and shrubs, but the Wife is tired of 2 hours of driving just to punch targets now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top