JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a new member, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Marko. I'm from a far-away exotic land called the Republic of Texas and somehow, after spending years downrange in uniform, I ended up in beautiful Oregon. I work a lot of night hours so I don't get out much but when I can I like to hike, camp, and waste lead in one ounce increments. Happy to be here.

52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

I'm a new member, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Marko. I'm from a far-away exotic land called the Republic of Texas and somehow, after spending years downrange in uniform, I ended up in beautiful Oregon. I work a lot of night hours so I don't get out much but when I can I like to hike, camp, and waste lead in one ounce increments. Happy to be here.

Sounds to me like you're a black powderist like me [to some extent] and AndyinEverson.

Do tell.

HE lives in WA, but I live in the yUK.

Last Edited:
Sounds to me like you're a black powderist like me [to some extent] and AndyinEverett.

Do tell.

HE lives in WA, but I live in the yUK.

Nope..sorry to be vague. That "lead in one ounce increments" was just in reference to my .45. I enjoyed shooting black powder decades ago but that's a luxury i no longer have these days.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top