Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mee2yoo, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Mee2yoo

Mee2yoo NW Portland New Member

My name is Dave. I am a gun enthusiast. I also work in the motorcycle industry. In my spare time, I enjoy making custom kydex holsters. I hope to create a business with it someday.

2. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Kydex, how did you get into that? What molds do you have? Welcome to NWFA.

3. Mee2yoo

I started working in thermoplastics (ABS) by plastic welding sport bike fairings for our service dept customers, at one of my former places of employment. I do not use molds. I come to you. I am fully mobile. I build using your gun and you. This results in a custom holster built for you and your gun. There is no adapting to the new holster, like if you bought a store bought holster. Mine are custom to you and the way you carry. :)

4. 86k5krawler

86k5krawler newberg,or New Member

welcome dave, you sound familiar:cool:

5. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome. Sounds like an interesting business. Put an ad up and post some pictures of past work. Im sure people would be interested.

6. Mee2yoo

I am not quite ready to go full bore yet with an ad. I do have an FB page. You can see some of my past work there. Just search for Legacy Holsters.