JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. I am Sirmohawk.
I am an outdoors enthusiast in the Portland area.

I run a small screen printing shop specializing in silk screening custom graphics on t-shirts and other apparel.
When I am not creating art or printing t-shirts I am fishing or shooting.

I am looking for fellow like minded responsible people to possible spend time with target shooting with.
I usually shoot in Estecada at Mammaloose or the rock pit and occasionally go to Deer Island and shoot at my parents house.

Greetings Sirmohawk
I would bet if you hang around for a wile you will run into more than a few people that have interest in the same pastime. Recently I have seen a request for a get together at an out of the way area and in no time six people were going to meet for an outing and a shoot, some new some acquainted.
It is a great group in general that linger here. Put up a post and ask inside the forum.
Later
Silver Hand

Welcome
do you do any sturgeon fishing?

I have done a little sturgeon fishing but I don't have my own gear for that yet. I went with a friend a few years ago and hooked one at the wall in Oregon City. Until he snapped the line it felt like a shark! Very sweet. mostly I fish for bass as they are plentiful and fight hard for liottle guys, I also love to salmon and trout fish too! really hooking anything is great in my opinion!

Welcome!!!!

Happy Ho Ho..

And dont be affraid to promote your business here, Ive been looking for a shop to make some t-shirts and hoodies...

Hi JimmyD,

Yeah we do great work and have great economical pricing as well. You can check out our website to see samples and what not as well as our contact info. Here is our site Imagine Inked Screen Printing

I would give special rates to forum members!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top