Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ruger1v, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ruger1v

ruger1v Central Illinois New Member

I am new to this forum but not new to the area. I am a retired fire chief and conduct trainings for the Pacific NW, most often in WA. I live in IL and we do have excellent deer and waterfowl hunting. I own a commercial waterfowl club that has been in business for twelve years. I teach specialized fire fighting classes worldwide and recently returned from Beijing China where I conducted hands on training for combating high rise fires.

I love Ruger No. 1 riles, red pad Model 77's, and Sakos. Other than that I spend what is left of spare time with my five grandchildren and teaching hunter safety courses.

2. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

3. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya ! stick with the grandkids-- mine love to go out with me !

steven

4. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Welcome to NWFA!

5. Marine Airedale

Marine Airedale Central Oregon Coast Member

Welcome aboard Chief! You would appreciate the 4 digit S/N red eagle 22 pistol I have that was my fathers!

6. ruger1v

ruger1v Central Illinois New Member

Looks like a great bunch of guys on the forums. I have been reading some of the posts in my spare time. Thank you to all that have extended their welcome messages!

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Welcome, Ruger