Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ruger1v, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ruger1v

ruger1v Central Illinois New Member

I am new to this forum but not new to the area. I am a retired fire chief and conduct trainings for the Pacific NW, most often in WA. I live in IL and we do have excellent deer and waterfowl hunting. I own a commercial waterfowl club that has been in business for twelve years. I teach specialized fire fighting classes worldwide and recently returned from Beijing China where I conducted hands on training for combating high rise fires.

I love Ruger No. 1 riles, red pad Model 77's, and Sakos. Other than that I spend what is left of spare time with my five grandchildren and teaching hunter safety courses.

2. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

3. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya ! stick with the grandkids-- mine love to go out with me !

steven

4. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Welcome to NWFA!

5. Marine Airedale

Marine Airedale Central Oregon Coast Member

Welcome aboard Chief! You would appreciate the 4 digit S/N red eagle 22 pistol I have that was my fathers!

6. ruger1v

ruger1v Central Illinois New Member

Looks like a great bunch of guys on the forums. I have been reading some of the posts in my spare time. Thank you to all that have extended their welcome messages!

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Welcome, Ruger