JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello, Well!! I am not new to the outdoors or shooting but new to this forum.. I am located central Kentucky, I am a tournament fisherman, big deer hunter, an dedicated trap shooter.

How big are you?.......:s0140: No really, welcome! Must be small mouth as the main quarry in Kentucky eh? Iff'n you ever get the urge to come out this way we've got hundreds of miles of world class small mouth water out here. So bring the boat.

Do those traps still work after you shoot 'em? Or do have to, like, straighten them out some before you set them? :s0165:

How big are you?.......:s0140: No really, welcome! Must be small mouth as the main quarry in Kentucky eh? Iff'n you ever get the urge to come out this way we've got hundreds of miles of world class small mouth water out here. So bring the boat.

Do those traps still work after you shoot 'em? Or do have to, like, straighten them out some before you set them? :s0165:

Lol!! Glad to see humor amongst fellow outdoors men.. We have good smallies here but nothing like the north.. 5lb 6 oz is my largest smallie for our lakes 4lb 3 oz from the river an small stream systems. 8lb 1oz on largemouth an 3lb 9oz on spotted bass or as we refer to them as Kentucky bass.. Traps "Trap range" on the other hand clay pigeon shooting is a every week sport that has almost put a damper on my fishing but I love to do both.

Is the BFHP (Bass Fishing Home Page) still big back East? That was my first discussion forum experience back in the mid '90s. I then found ifish, which is a local site out here with a good bunch of rude people on it and a puritan admin. Mostly all salmon and steelhead fishers. This site right here is the best of the West though!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top