Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello There

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Krinkov Ghostmaker, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Krinkov Ghostmaker

Krinkov Ghostmaker Tigard, Oregon Member

Hello there. I am the retired owner of Scorpion Gunworks (now closed). I have a passion for shooting, "gun bending", and survival. My back ground includes Law Enforcement and Military service. When I get more comfortable in the forum I will give more detailed personal information. I currently live in Oregon because its a Class 3 state, with all the privileges that entails. The concealed carry situation here is pretty nice as well.

Simply put: I am an ordinary guy that has survived some extraordinary events in my lifetime. Now I am just taking it easy and getting by as I can, considering our current economy. Once you get to know me, you will see that I say what I mean, then I do what I say.

Weapon systems I really like include: Glock and Sig pistols, Remington pumps, Kalashnikov and Krinkov rifles, MSAR E-4 HB (It is the future), XM-21 A (out of production since the early 70's), any quality bolt action.

Weapons systems I hate:
    1) M-16 / AR -15. Scrape your own carbon, don't even try to pay me to do it for you because it's so fouled it wont run right. Don't turn it in to a crew served weapon and wonder why it wont handle like a broomstick.
    2) All things H&K except for their P7 - M 13. I have never met a more frustrating company with such a rotten and arrogant attitude when it came to customer service.

I look forward to getting to know, and integrate with, other members of the community as time goes by.

Respectfully

Krinkov Ghostmaker

2. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Weapons systems I hate:
    1) M-16 / AR -15. Scrape your own carbon, don't even try to pay me to do it for you because it's so fouled it wont run right. Don't turn it in to a crew served weapon and wonder why it wont handle like a broomstick.
    2) All things H&K except for their P7 - M 13. I have never met a more frustrating company with such a rotten and arrogant attitude when it came to customer service.

Da#n,, I think I already like ya! You put right out front and to the point, welcome!

3. Krinkov Ghostmaker

Krinkov Ghostmaker Tigard, Oregon Member

Thank you sir for welcoming me. I like what I have seen so far as I have browsed the forums.