JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello...what a fun forum you have here! I've been looking for a group to join with lots of information on getting a great stockpile built up for a SHTF or EMP situation. My husband and I have been talking about this off and on for awhile.

At this point I feel I'm 60% prepared...I certainly have at least a year's worth of food,tons of guns and ammo...but would like to get to a point that I feel I'm at least 95% prepared...

Since this is a "gun site"...I will admit that I have my concealed weapons permit...and carry a Glock 22 pistol in my purse most of the time. So far I've only shot skunks, coyotes, and a pesky overly friendly neighbor dog.

let me be the first to welcome you.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here as you learn and get to know people. Somebody here had recently posted a link to ND University wild game perserving. Great reading.

I am sure you will be posting lots of useful info as you are probably further ahead in your preps than most.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top