Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello...preparing a stockpile for EMP...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DakotaMom, Jun 3, 2010.

1. DakotaMom

DakotaMom Central North Dakota Member

Hello...what a fun forum you have here! I've been looking for a group to join with lots of information on getting a great stockpile built up for a SHTF or EMP situation. My husband and I have been talking about this off and on for awhile.

At this point I feel I'm 60% prepared...I certainly have at least a year's worth of food,tons of guns and ammo...but would like to get to a point that I feel I'm at least 95% prepared...

Since this is a "gun site"...I will admit that I have my concealed weapons permit...and carry a Glock 22 pistol in my purse most of the time. So far I've only shot skunks, coyotes, and a pesky overly friendly neighbor dog.

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

let me be the first to welcome you.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here as you learn and get to know people. Somebody here had recently posted a link to ND University wild game perserving. Great reading.

I am sure you will be posting lots of useful info as you are probably further ahead in your preps than most.

SF-

3. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum DakotaMom.

Will

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWFA forum !
    steven