JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello...what a fun forum you have here! I've been looking for a group to join with lots of information on getting a great stockpile built up for a SHTF or EMP situation. My husband and I have been talking about this off and on for awhile.

At this point I feel I'm 60% prepared...I certainly have at least a year's worth of food,tons of guns and ammo...but would like to get to a point that I feel I'm at least 95% prepared...

Since this is a "gun site"...I will admit that I have my concealed weapons permit...and carry a Glock 22 pistol in my purse most of the time. So far I've only shot skunks, coyotes, and a pesky overly friendly neighbor dog.

let me be the first to welcome you.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here as you learn and get to know people. Somebody here had recently posted a link to ND University wild game perserving. Great reading.

I am sure you will be posting lots of useful info as you are probably further ahead in your preps than most.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads