JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm from California but have been in Oregon for 26 years and love everything about it. I got started with guns at a early age thanks to my dad and haven't looked back. My very first gun was a .22 of course but worked my way up through the ranks and was shooting more high power revolvers and rifles at a young age. I have been through hunter education and multiple gun safety classes. I have had my concealed license for a while now and participate in numerous handgun and defensive handgun classes. I practice often and I practice safely. no compromise when it comes to both of those. I have quite the arsenal but nothing exotic or crazy. My recent purchase is a Smith & Wesson Performance Center .40 which is simply amazing. I took it out again yesterday and was hitting everything with it. such a sleek, great operating handgun. I also purchased some Walker electronic ear muffs and man, those pay for themselves ha. I have an SD40VE I'm selling in the classifieds as well. Just don't need it anymore. Comes with goodies! Glad to be here on this forum and with you guys!

Thanks,

-Ty

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your sale of the sd40ve. I'm sure your performance center 40 is one bad azzed pistol. I'm more of a 3rd gen smith guy myself, as they do everything I ask and with no hiccups of any kind. Regards...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads