JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm from California but have been in Oregon for 26 years and love everything about it. I got started with guns at a early age thanks to my dad and haven't looked back. My very first gun was a .22 of course but worked my way up through the ranks and was shooting more high power revolvers and rifles at a young age. I have been through hunter education and multiple gun safety classes. I have had my concealed license for a while now and participate in numerous handgun and defensive handgun classes. I practice often and I practice safely. no compromise when it comes to both of those. I have quite the arsenal but nothing exotic or crazy. My recent purchase is a Smith & Wesson Performance Center .40 which is simply amazing. I took it out again yesterday and was hitting everything with it. such a sleek, great operating handgun. I also purchased some Walker electronic ear muffs and man, those pay for themselves ha. I have an SD40VE I'm selling in the classifieds as well. Just don't need it anymore. Comes with goodies! Glad to be here on this forum and with you guys!

Thanks,

-Ty

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your sale of the sd40ve. I'm sure your performance center 40 is one bad azzed pistol. I'm more of a 3rd gen smith guy myself, as they do everything I ask and with no hiccups of any kind. Regards...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads