JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I'm new here, in case you couldn't tell by the title, join date and post count. :p

So, a little about myself. I'm a USAF vet of 6 years, served during the first Gulf War (Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm) though I managed to miss out on going over to the big sandbox. I've also spent another 6 years in aviation, a couple years as an apprentice electrician, a couple years in security (both armed and unarmed), almost 6 years in IT (MCSE, MCSA, MCP and A+) and now to round everything out I have my own business in Port Orchard as an AGI certified, class 07FFL Gunsmith. (I know I'm not supposed to advertise so all I will say is you can view my profile or PM me for more details.)

I'm also an avid gun collector and enthusiast and love shooting when I can afford to go. Along with my small one man business I am also a stay at home dad, teacher (I help home school my step son) and an amateur farmer. We have some rural property with a small garden and chickens.

I'm SirPuma on Opencarry.org (washington) forums and enjoy going to OC meets when I can (if I don't have to drive too far). I used to mod on SeattleGuns.net but won't go into that anymore than I already have in my first two posts here.

I'm looking for a fun forum where people can actually have a good time and act like adults instead of children.

C.A.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top