JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I'm new here, in case you couldn't tell by the title, join date and post count. :p

So, a little about myself. I'm a USAF vet of 6 years, served during the first Gulf War (Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm) though I managed to miss out on going over to the big sandbox. I've also spent another 6 years in aviation, a couple years as an apprentice electrician, a couple years in security (both armed and unarmed), almost 6 years in IT (MCSE, MCSA, MCP and A+) and now to round everything out I have my own business in Port Orchard as an AGI certified, class 07FFL Gunsmith. (I know I'm not supposed to advertise so all I will say is you can view my profile or PM me for more details.)

I'm also an avid gun collector and enthusiast and love shooting when I can afford to go. Along with my small one man business I am also a stay at home dad, teacher (I help home school my step son) and an amateur farmer. We have some rural property with a small garden and chickens.

I'm SirPuma on Opencarry.org (washington) forums and enjoy going to OC meets when I can (if I don't have to drive too far). I used to mod on SeattleGuns.net but won't go into that anymore than I already have in my first two posts here.

I'm looking for a fun forum where people can actually have a good time and act like adults instead of children.

C.A.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads