Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello, new to this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Celtic Armory, May 3, 2010.

1. Celtic Armory

Celtic Armory Port Orchard, WA Member

Hello all, I'm new here, in case you couldn't tell by the title, join date and post count. :p

So, a little about myself. I'm a USAF vet of 6 years, served during the first Gulf War (Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm) though I managed to miss out on going over to the big sandbox. I've also spent another 6 years in aviation, a couple years as an apprentice electrician, a couple years in security (both armed and unarmed), almost 6 years in IT (MCSE, MCSA, MCP and A+) and now to round everything out I have my own business in Port Orchard as an AGI certified, class 07FFL Gunsmith. (I know I'm not supposed to advertise so all I will say is you can view my profile or PM me for more details.)

I'm also an avid gun collector and enthusiast and love shooting when I can afford to go. Along with my small one man business I am also a stay at home dad, teacher (I help home school my step son) and an amateur farmer. We have some rural property with a small garden and chickens.

I'm SirPuma on Opencarry.org (washington) forums and enjoy going to OC meets when I can (if I don't have to drive too far). I used to mod on SeattleGuns.net but won't go into that anymore than I already have in my first two posts here.

I'm looking for a fun forum where people can actually have a good time and act like adults instead of children.

C.A.

2. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Olympia.

3. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Celtic Armory.

Will

4. Celtic Armory

Celtic Armory Port Orchard, WA Member

Thanks guys.

5. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

Welcome to NWFA

6. AWS44

AWS44 N.P. Or. Member

Welcome! And thanks for your service!

7. GRUNDEL

GRUNDEL Washougal Area Active Member

Welcome to the Forum, I lived in Poedunk back in the early 90's. That place has grown like crazy.

8. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWFA forum ! ENJOY !

9. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Beaverton, OR Chief Cook/Bottle Washer

Welcome, Sir. God bless you as you home school. It's a tough row but worth while (we home schooled our 2 boys through high school).