JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found the website after stopping by and talking to a gentleman at a pawn shop. I am not from the area, but have lived here for about 5 years. Unfortunately the majority of that time has been spent on vacation in nice places that the government has picked out for me. I am an EOD Operator in the USAF and have been for 15 years. I have too many projects going on as most of you do. I have been to several advanced marksmanship, long range, short range (CQB), courses over the years and will share what I have learned that has helped me (if I feel it may help you). This will probably be the most that many of you hear from me. I don't live on a computer, won't forward e-mails to my iPad, etc. I will respond to e-mails sent to me with a question I may be able to help with. I will even have the courtesy to tell you I can't help. I will not jump in on 9mm vs. .45 debates, don't care that your gun cost more, etc. I am interested in selling and buying local. Sharing information on good and bad businesses we have dealt with to help others in the future.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top