JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found the website after stopping by and talking to a gentleman at a pawn shop. I am not from the area, but have lived here for about 5 years. Unfortunately the majority of that time has been spent on vacation in nice places that the government has picked out for me. I am an EOD Operator in the USAF and have been for 15 years. I have too many projects going on as most of you do. I have been to several advanced marksmanship, long range, short range (CQB), courses over the years and will share what I have learned that has helped me (if I feel it may help you). This will probably be the most that many of you hear from me. I don't live on a computer, won't forward e-mails to my iPad, etc. I will respond to e-mails sent to me with a question I may be able to help with. I will even have the courtesy to tell you I can't help. I will not jump in on 9mm vs. .45 debates, don't care that your gun cost more, etc. I am interested in selling and buying local. Sharing information on good and bad businesses we have dealt with to help others in the future.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top