JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,
I recently relocated to Oregon from the once great state of Colorado. Family is grown up and my wife and I were sick of snow and the Californication of our state. I am a retired advertising photographer who has hunted, shot, and fished since the age of 6 yrs. I found this site by googling Oregonpushback.com. and was led to the discussion here.
Thanks for having me.

Regards,

ezra

Thanks guys. And yes, the southern Oregon coast is much more Conservative than the area of Colorado I lived in. With these new laws being proposed, that may change if they are not defeated or ruled un-Constitutional. I do have hope though that the rural county sheriff's will follow the lead of sheriff's in CO ( not enforcing mag bans) and WA ( not enforcing egregious newly passed laws regarding just about everything in my safe). I have hedged my bet a bit though; also got a place in the Idaho panhandle;).

Regards,

ezra

Lot less snow...yep! I got texts and emails from buddies in CO complaining about how much snow has hit them in Jan and Feb. I told them I stopped looking when I found a hardware store chain that did not have snow blowers for sale...;)

ezra

:s0037::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Sorry about that ezra45 but it's too funny to pass up.;)

We used to travel to Coos Bay from Olympia a lot when my son was stationed there in the Coast Guard & have friends there.:)
No problem, friend. My buddies in CO posed the same question!
We are getting to know people in town slowly but so far, the realtor, pest inspection guy, gardner, librarians, topper shell guy, gas station guy, etc. have all been Conservative after a bit of conversation. The people here are so very friendly...like Colorado was 20 years ago.

Regards,

ezra

Great, there's always a lag time for stellar acclimating.;)

I spent 3 years at Ft. Carson so I do know a little of the snowing & cold nature of what you speak.
One morning I worked feverishly on a duce & a half starter replacement, it was a very coldddd day. When the task was completed I tried to skoot out from under it & could not because the back of my sweat drenched coveralls was stuck to the ice...:eek::eek::eek: NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!:p

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top