JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That one was a rip off.. it was 4 boxes 9mm and they wanted $288 all together...

I ended up following other suggestions. Just ordered 400rd sale. $173 all together with shipping and tax. Around $21.73/box. Fingers crossed its legit. I will report back here if it comes through as legit.

FedEx shipping was only $20.50 which seems accurate/ cheap for a small ground package.

I was thinking maybe 200-250 for myself to use in a couple relaxed practice sessions? Share some with our out of town buddy that arrives next weekend and toss the guy letting me use his gun a box or two for his supply?

Generous and courteous all around :)

Subtotal:
Brass 9MM 124 Gr FMJ by Norma Range White box – Made in Germany - QTY 508$140.32

That one was a rip off.. it was 4 boxes 9mm and they wanted $288 all together...

I ended up following other suggestions. Just ordered 400rd sale. $173 all together with shipping and tax. Around $21.73/box. Fingers crossed its legit. I will report back here if it comes through as legit.

FedEx shipping was only $20.50 which seems accurate/ cheap for a small ground package.

I was thinking maybe 200-250 for myself to use in a couple relaxed practice sessions? Share some with our out of town buddy that arrives next weekend and toss the guy letting me use his gun a box or two for his supply?

Generous and courteous all around :)

Subtotal:
Brass 9MM 124 Gr FMJ by Norma Range White box – Made in Germany - QTY 508$140.32
Dammit, Boy! :eek:
That's only about twice of pre-plandemic prices. You did pretty darn good at that price, given the recent verbal diarrhea from the Demented in Chief.

It's always appreciated to pass a box (2 boxes seems excessive, unless it's my gun you're using :) ) to the person who owns the gun you're shooting.
You show "good shooting manners" there, Kristopher. :s0155:

Sorry, just to muse a bit... I'm not 100% educated on the ins and outs of gun control. But it seems like 100% of the shootings are NOT being done by sane and law abiding citizen it's always some crazy bubblegum or criminal with an illegal gun.

How does it make any sense to target lawful owners with more regulations. That's like fighting forest fires at camp sites by requiring news homes to install industrial grade water sprinklers. Someone is benefiting, it's not gun owners . And it doesn't prevent the same crazy asses from going off their meds or criminals with illegal guns.

It's not even a scientific approach or mathematical approach to solving a problem. It's lazy. Cars are killing people... Let's do me the costs of tabs and add a few days of wait time! That will fix it right?
No research into what, where, why, how, then attacking those specific significant contributing factors?

Welcome to the forum and back to shooting. I've said it before and I'll say it again: people have been killing people with guns for a long time...in inner cities. Your average suburban mom doesn't care if 3 year old Monique is gunned down in a drive-by (kind of makes me sick having to type that).

But, when 14 year old Suzanne is gunned down by that weird loner in her upper middle class high school...well, now you've got Mrs. Robinson all riled up.

There are a few key distinctions for random mass shootings - the ones that really get attention: affect the middle class, affect white population, first time violent offenders. Note that the children shooting up schools are not legally allowed to own arms...but the people they took weapons from were - which places them in the same bucket as first time violent offenders: they're people the current system simply won't catch.

This is why you have safe storage laws, and permits, and mental health screenings, and red flag laws, etc. etc. all popping up. They are all solutions wrapped around a single problem: stop the shootings that affect the middle class. It doesn't matter that these solutions will have no helpful affect for inner city kids nor does it matter that this type of violence is the rare of rare...if it helps Mrs. Robinson sleep at night, it's on the table.

Just FYI.. Lucky Gunner.. $114 shipping. Eek. Unless it's overnight air mail and deliver by limousine and I get a kiss on the cheek as they hand me the package...

These days, you won't get a kiss on the cheek but you will feel a tap on your ... well, you get the picture.

If you are really struggling to find ammo and are willing to drive out to the 26 and 185th (Sportsman's Warehouse over on the Beaverton/Hillsboro side) - then I'll sell you some 9mm and 12g for what I bought it. The 9mm I got for .50/round and I can spare you 200 rounds (that's 15% of what I've got left, so...) and the 12g I bought pre-pandemic. It's mostly 7 1/2 or 8 shot...maybe a box or two of 9 shot. If you need it, message me.

Cheers,

I suspect I found an acceptable price... I do not know of it's good ammo but it only has to go BANG when I pull the trigger and I will be happy and learning.
I had to laugh at this^^.

You can do that for $10.00 a box/50!

Just tell you buddies that you new to this and just getting used to the sights on the gun! :s0114:

But it won't cycle a semi auto gun. :(

Each listing on ammoseek has a bar graph just to the right of the price per round that indicates the relative shipping cost rating and you can click on it to get more info. I've found the SGammo usually has the best pricce and lowest shipping.

Zero ammo @ Bi-Mart in Salem, Zero @ Costal Farm and Ranch, Zero @ Sportsman's Wearhouse and Zero @ Cabelas!
I concur.. there was starting to be some ammo in the Mid-Valley but something spooked the people because it's all gone again. Probably something that hair smelling swamp creature in the WH said..

BiMart does have those 200 round packs of PPU .223 (I think) for .90 cents a round. I haven't seen 9mm or 12ga in a while now.

Went with ammoshoponline.com

8 boxes. Taxes and shipping made it $21.73/box.

Money came off my card and it says ammoshoponline. Still waiting for it to ship and get some tracking $. It had enough mentions on various review sites that it seemed legit. It had the standard glowing reviews then also a couple bubblegumy reviews about people buying the wrong ammo and having to return it before they were refunded. So I sensed a few layers of legit for the seller.

It said all listed inventory s physically present and ready to ship. Fingers crossed.

My buddy at work says he paid $35/box for his 9mm. So I may have well...

Money came off my card and it says ammoshoponline. Still waiting for it to ship and get some tracking $. It had enough mentions on various review sites that it seemed legit. It had the standard glowing reviews then also a couple bubblegumy reviews about people buying the wrong ammo and having to return it before they were refunded. So I sensed a few layers of legit for the seller.

It said all listed inventory s physically present and ready to ship. Fingers crossed.

At this price, done well, it appears you have, young Padawan Learner...

Yoda-thoughtful.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a FedEx tracking #. Shipping from Pooler GA. Looking good!
Nice!

If you get some snap-caps you can augment your live fire practice with dry fire between range trips. Mantis and other companies have dry-fire products that I use regularly. Be sure to establish a safe direction to point your gun during dry-fire. In fact, if you do a search for "dry fire safety rules" or "dry fire precautions" you'll find some great advice.

These folks think ammoshoponline is a scammer

Nice!

If you get some snap-caps you can augment your live fire practice with dry fire between range trips. Mantis and other companies have dry-fire products that I use regularly. Be sure to establish a safe direction to point your gun during dry-fire. In fact, if you do a search for "dry fire safety rules" or "dry fire precautions" you'll find some great advice.
Or for less than the shipping on two separate ammo orders from some company's, you can buy one of these

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top