JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome McQueen. It's a small world. I am a native Minnesotan and spent 5+ years working in Minneapolis (IDS) after college and the military. I spent a few years in the Minnesota Army National Guard after getting off active duty and living in the Twin Cities. Still have kids, grandkids, and assorted other family in Mpls, Stillwater, Duluth, and surrounds. We left Minnesota for good in the late 1970's, in great part to the liberal politics, repressive gun laws, and... oh of course, the weather. I held your current job title in a couple of companies and states before retiring out here in 2003. We had planned on retiring in central Texas (another of the many states we lived in over the years) but enjoy Oregon far too much to consider moving.
Stay warm, and welcome again.

Welcome McQueen the Bounty Hunter, from the land of the what is it now the 1000 Lakes. I was TDY at the MEPS and flew in from CA and was amazed by all the water "holes". Had fun at the Great Mall of America. :D

Welcome to the site. My wife and I moved out to the Northwest from Rochester eight years ago.
I miss hunting Whitetails, but have replaced them with Elk.:s0155:
The one thing I truely miss which can't be replaced....going to Viking games!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top