JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came across the forum by accident while looking for local places to shoot (will be checking out Wolf Creek once my over-engineered, long-distance hole punch arrives)!

A while back I had a good friend that would take us out shooting and would provide firearms as long as we brought our own gun food. Well, he made a break for Arizona a number of years ago. Earlier this year I thought I would get something of my own right before COVID-1984 hit... I put it off as much as I could, but no better time than the present!

Thanks for having this online community and I look forward to meeting some of you at various locations/events.

82737CA1-2CBD-4BDE-85C9-4CFDA248D1B7.gif

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum. There's plenty of ways to get involved. Come check out a clean up, it'll introduce you to others that enjoy shooting and you may find adjoining interests. It'll also be a way to find other outdoor areas safe to practice.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews