Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the Valley

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Yosemite Sam, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam Willamette Valley, OR Member

Willamette Valley, that is. About halfway between Eugene and Portland.

I'm a member of a number of other boards, and decided to come here and hang out with the locals for a while.

I've been shooting since I was a pup, and just had my 49th birthday. I have a modest collection of various weaponry, with a number of steels and calibers represented. Lately I've been shooting a lot of .22, due to ammo costs and availability. I just picked up two new CZ 452s (long story) and am waiting for the weather to dry out a little bit to get to know at least one of them better.

I may end up selling a few items in the near future, so keep your eyes on the classifieds! I do a fair amount of buying and selling, as it seems I always want to try something new. Even if I "lose" a couple of bucks on a trade I just chalk that up to experience. Education is expensive. ;) But I've never come up so short that it's been an issue, either.

-- Sam

2. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Sam.

3. markmx

markmx Brooks, OR Member

Welcome from Salem

4. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome it is a good place here

5. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member