JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
greetings, great site you've got put together here. i am Josh and live out in duvall. i am a hunter and fisherman. been here since 1997, before that lived in upstate new york in the catskill mountains.
hope to check in now and then to see what's going on.

Howdy. I live over the ridge from you just a little west. I need to get a few acres in Duvall, actually! Our horses would like it better. Before that, I worked on a mountain in Vermont and had a pretty good view of Whiteface and most of the Catskills. Funny.

Welcome.

Howdy. I live over the ridge from you just a little west. I need to get a few acres in Duvall, actually! Our horses would like it better. Before that, I worked on a mountain in Vermont and had a pretty good view of Whiteface and most of the Catskills. Funny.

Welcome.

that is funny. we used to ski whiteface once a year or so and went to the olympics there...1980 if i remember correctly. i was a little squirt then though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top