JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a early-1960s vintage partially disabled vet and ex-cop with a wide variety of interests in addition to firearms- the Middle Ages and Viking Eras, historic European Martial arts, science fiction and fantasy etc.

My main interest in firearms has traditionally been handguns, though I dabble in antique doubles and rifles on occasion. The last couple of years I have developed an interest in amateur gunsmithing, rehabbing-repurposing old guns among other things. Lately I've been doing C&B and cartridge conversions, and seem likely to be doing more.

Just started reloading this year, which has opened whole new vistas of Guns I Do Not Need since I am no longer restricted to cheap commercial ammo. I'm also a member of a local range and shoot at least weekly.

Anyway, looking forward to connecting with other northwesterners.

I'm a early-1960s vintage partially disabled vet and ex-cop with a wide variety of interests in addition to firearms- the Middle Ages and Viking Eras, historic European Martial arts, science fiction and fantasy etc.

My main interest in firearms has traditionally been handguns, though I dabble in antique doubles and rifles on occasion. The last couple of years I have developed an interest in amateur gunsmithing, rehabbing-repurposing old guns among other things. Lately I've been doing C&B and cartridge conversions, and seem likely to be doing more.

Just started reloading this year, which has opened whole new vistas of Guns I Do Not Need since I am no longer restricted to cheap commercial ammo. I'm also a member of a local range and shoot at least weekly.

Anyway, looking forward to connecting with other northwesterners.
Aloha from another fellow vet of a vintage era...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top