JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a early-1960s vintage partially disabled vet and ex-cop with a wide variety of interests in addition to firearms- the Middle Ages and Viking Eras, historic European Martial arts, science fiction and fantasy etc.

My main interest in firearms has traditionally been handguns, though I dabble in antique doubles and rifles on occasion. The last couple of years I have developed an interest in amateur gunsmithing, rehabbing-repurposing old guns among other things. Lately I've been doing C&B and cartridge conversions, and seem likely to be doing more.

Just started reloading this year, which has opened whole new vistas of Guns I Do Not Need since I am no longer restricted to cheap commercial ammo. I'm also a member of a local range and shoot at least weekly.

Anyway, looking forward to connecting with other northwesterners.

I'm a early-1960s vintage partially disabled vet and ex-cop with a wide variety of interests in addition to firearms- the Middle Ages and Viking Eras, historic European Martial arts, science fiction and fantasy etc.

My main interest in firearms has traditionally been handguns, though I dabble in antique doubles and rifles on occasion. The last couple of years I have developed an interest in amateur gunsmithing, rehabbing-repurposing old guns among other things. Lately I've been doing C&B and cartridge conversions, and seem likely to be doing more.

Just started reloading this year, which has opened whole new vistas of Guns I Do Not Need since I am no longer restricted to cheap commercial ammo. I'm also a member of a local range and shoot at least weekly.

Anyway, looking forward to connecting with other northwesterners.
Aloha from another fellow vet of a vintage era...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top